Recommendations and optimization score
Recommendations is an entire section of your Google Ads account dedicated to helping you improve your campaigns. Recommendations can introduce you to new features, and help you get more out of your budget by improving your bidding, keywords, and ads.
Within the Recommendations page, you will find your optimization score, an estimate of how well your Google Ads account is set up to perform. Applying or dismissing recommendations changes the overall optimization score of your account.
Applying Recommendations Automatically
- A new way to help you optimize your campaigns more efficiently
- Making it easier to see your campaign goals in optimization score
- New in manager accounts: optimization score and recommendations
- Optimization score now includes Display campaigns
- New recommendations added to optimization score
- Reach your full account potential with optimization score
- Use optimization score to guide your account optimizations
- New tools to help you optimize for the holidays