/google-ads/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Suggestions for misrepresentation suspension, and how should I go about appeal?
I’ve been trying to dropship for over 2 years now, with multiple failed attempts at different businesses. A couple of those I tried to get onboard with google ads. I was only approved my 1st attempt on a business that failed miserably, and since then I have gotten misrepresentation suspensions. 

I have done hours of research into all possible reasons for this suspension, and have even been unsuspended a few times for a day just to get hit with it again.

My current business is the one I’m the most passionate about yet, and I REALLY want to make sure I go about it the right way. On my current website I ensured I included a phone number, and contact email, ensured my gmail account name matched my actual name that is associated with the business. I also made sure no “permanent sales” and made all my policies as clear as possible.

I’ve spent the last 3 days re-reading the terms before making my google account for this business, and it just got suspended for the same thing. I feel like the only answer is that on one of my past businesses a friend told me for privacy/legal reasons to have your google name different from your own. 

Though I did this about 6 months - a year ago would this be the root cause of why I’d still be getting suspended? I will clearly state that fact in my appeal this time, in an attempt to be as open and honest as possible, and to stress my desire to advertise with google for my businesses sake. 

My website is: https://shopprinty.com/ if you see ANYTHING else that I need to fix please let me know. Thank you in advance you beautiful google community members.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (6)
Advertising Expert by Way of Engineering.
Relevant Answer
>>"I’ve spent the last 3 days re-reading the terms before making my google account for this business, and it just got suspended for the same thing. 

Though I did this about 6 months - a year ago would this be the root cause of why I’d still be getting suspended? 

So, Am I deducing/inferring correctly that you have several Ads accounts?

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
ensured my gmail account name matched my actual name that is associated with the business

Use an @shopprinty.com email

The main problem is that you need the physical address of your business on the Contact Us page (and preferably in the footer as well).

Don't say Free Shipping This Week Only! if that is not true.

Don't make it seem like it is your product if it is not. Having a branded website is not the same as the product having a brand. 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
That’s correct. 

I’m assuming by your reply it’s now a no brainer - but what’s the solution? I’ve tried to Dis-associate myself from these accounts but I’m unable to delete them because of the suspension. I believe only 1 is “actually” in my name. 

Is this something I need to go to support about, be upfront and honest and try to resolve? 

I would have thought that each individual business would need different ad accounts for all the different assets involved & pixel learning. 

Thanks for pointing this out to me though, because this very well could be the sole root cause - and explain why my first account was fine. 

Should I have just continued using that one for each business even though the pixel learned for a completely different niche?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thanks for the solid pointers @robert 

Is a @gmail.com email really something they frown upon? I just wanted to save myself $12 a month especially for a store I’m unsure will work or not. 

Does google actually check if there is a parameter set for free shipping for 1 week only? I was actually going to only have it for a week, but only start that “week” when I got ads running and generated some traffic.

The brand thing is what my 2nd guess would be if it’s not the multiple accounts. I will change the products to be unbranded and work that in as the store progresses I suppose, just thought it was solid marketing to get consumers to feel my store is the only place they could be purchased.

Again, thanks for the solid advice, I will implement all of this.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Is a @gmail.com email really something they frown upon?

It is unprofessional. Would someone buy from you if they knew you weren't willing to pay for a proper email address? BTW, you could find a domain registrar who doesn't charge for it.

As it stands, you come across as someone unsure if they will be sticking around.

However, we don't know what Google checks. It is most probably contact details and stock availability. A true physical address, as in where you are, seems to be the most important. 

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/google-ads/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic