/google-ads/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
where my specific problem in google merchant center and my website?
https://www.graceeagle.com/ please check this website , past 18 day's I has more and more research with i did solve my website and google merchant center, but not result again and again face misrepresentation and product disapprove problem.  i am so tired of research this bout, so please help me . and if you need any document just say me, i will replay soon very earlier to you, advance thanks and love from my top heart.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (5)
Relevant Answer
As you are drop shipping, the quality requirement of your website is higher compared to merchant selling unique products.

Google sees your site, and thinks, what do you add to users seeing your ad, compared to the hundred other merchants selling the exact same product.

As you can imagine, if you don't add anything that is unique or beneficial, then Google users don't benefit from your ads.

When you show reviews, you need to prove these are real, currently, no such proof is provided and recommend you remove them.

For reviews use 3rd parties which can verify its authenticity.

You are located in Iceland, but your website shows you are in the US.

I see too many red flags, and I don't see you would get approved.

Also read:

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
love you flossie !!!okay first my work is remove all fake review,  but i have question? when i start dropshipping business , still i live in India, but i want business USA by drop shipping product.  so i hope this is the not reason, many people start ads at this rules.  and my landing page requirement i are setup perfectly with product feed optimized by gmc rules. so please mark my problem,  again love flossie
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi

No company name on your site (legal name as registered)
Structured data on you site is missing many things, it uses an url as ID, no price and price valid until, No stock information parameters on your site.
(Structured) Data on your site must be same as data in your feed. Check it (price, price validity as well).

Before you submit for re-check your site, I strongly recommend to check your website for all the Merchant Center and shopping policies, as if they found more violation it would be harder or impossible to appeal.

There is a good onboarding guide for Merchant Center: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6363310?hl=en

Common mistakes I usually see on the websites, check for these as well:
  • Non working checkout process
  • Missing Terms & Conditions, Return policy etc. pages.
  • Data showed in your website is different from structured data used on your website - https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool
  • No unique identifier (as structured data) in your site to make it possible to link feed and website product data
  • Not enough information provided in Merchant Center or data differs from Website data
  • Not verified in Merchant Center (recommended)
Suspension also could be the result of not providing all the necessary data in your Merchant center account (T&C link, return policy etc.) or missing required verification.

Regards,
István

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Your Los Angeles address appears to be not a real address.

If that is the case, why would anyone expect you to deliver their order? 

This is why Google checks such things. 
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
You need to setup a legitimate business in India, and try not to spoof Google in thinking you are somewhere else. Any business in any country, can advertise in any other country. However you need to work on being a trustworthy business first. For example, first advertise and sell in India, get a high enough level of reputation. Then expand.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/google-ads/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic