/google-ads/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
It has been more than two months and till now I have not received my refund
I have cancelled my account two months ago but till now I have not received my refund. Can anyone please give me any contact point from ads team so that I can get this fixed..
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (1)
A Passionate Technologist From The 1980's
Relevant Answer
Hi Abhay,

Please open your Google Ads account and provide us with the date of completion shown by Google for your refund. This will be in your billing section. 

If you prefer, simply use the Get Help web form (<--Click it) to request help from support. They can access your account with you and review everything. Please keep in mind that the best chance to get help is Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (EST). Pick the Chat option.

Note: the key to using the Get Help link above it to type in the help box a few words related to your issue and then on Step Two to click on the Other tab. This will allow you to proceed forward to filling in your account info and getting to interact with support. If you click on any of the topics in Step Two you will be rerouted here or to other help articles. 

Kind Regards,

James
marked this as an answer
All Replies (17)
Relevant Answer
Hi

You should contact google support directly from your Google ads gui.. 

regards
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I am not able to find any contact as on clicking on 'Contact us' it again redirects me to the same help page.
Can you please provide any email of the google ads support.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Abhay,

Please open your Google Ads account and provide us with the date of completion shown by Google for your refund. This will be in your billing section. 

If you prefer, simply use the Get Help web form (<--Click it) to request help from support. They can access your account with you and review everything. Please keep in mind that the best chance to get help is Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (EST). Pick the Chat option.

Note: the key to using the Get Help link above it to type in the help box a few words related to your issue and then on Step Two to click on the Other tab. This will allow you to proceed forward to filling in your account info and getting to interact with support. If you click on any of the topics in Step Two you will be rerouted here or to other help articles. 

Kind Regards,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello James,

In my billing sections the message is showing as 
"Your refund
This account was canceled on May 21.
Costs not billed before cancelation are deducted from your refund. Promotional offers and credits aren’t refunded.
How you’ll be refunded:
$150.00 to Visa •••• 8637 by May 28."

Also I tried visiting the help center then Contact us ..it also redirects me to again to the same help center page. I am not able to get to that page.

Please help me..!!!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Please refer the below screenshot
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Abhay,

Thanks for providing such helpful info. 

Because of has been so long since your published refund date and you did not receive it and have no further options to interact with support.. I am going to escalate this for you so our team can audit everything. 

I will reply back when I know. Support should contact you directly and if so, please update us here.

Kind Regards,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello James,

Is there any update from your side as till now no one from google ads support have contacted me..
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Abhay

This escalation was just recently started by me and the team is investigating. We will hear something soon enough. 

All the Best,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Abhay,

I have been asked to have you use this link (<--Click it) and send an inquiry. Be sure to keep the case id as I may need that to help further. 

All the Best,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hello James,

After clicking on the given link I am redirected to the below page. I have reported my issue twice from report issues link and till now there is no response from the support team. After filling out the form I am not getting any case id, just a message that support team will contact me..
please suggest what to do next. 
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/google-ads/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic