/google-ads/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
My account was suspended for unpaid balance. But now I pay my account in full is still suspended.
My account was suspended for unpaid balance. But my money was available on my account. Now i pay in full, please i want to reactivate my account. Help me.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (1)
A Passionate Technologist From The 1980's
Relevant Answer
Hi,

Welcome to the Google Ads help community. 

We started seeing your same issue show up after hours on Friday. From what I can tell the account gets suspended with that same red bar alert but the accounts will either have no balance or even have a credit. It seems the alert is malformed. I have also discovered that the email notification for the suspension shows up 2-24 hrs after the account is suspended. 

Keep watch for the email notification and then use that info to proceed to the next step. You can learn more about the policies that surround suspensions with this information (<--Click it). The system uses a number of checks & balances to determine the credibility of the advertiser, which we are not able to discuss. 

You can also try the workflow tool (<--Click it) and get help with the issue. 

Sadly, there is not always an easy solution to resolve suspensions... and typically it cannot be reversed at all. You have to use the information provided to you by me and in the email alert and/or account notifications. You then have to research the issue with official Google Help Files (policies and guidelines), correct all of the issues to comply with policy 100%... and then file an appeal. 

Please use this interactive web form to file an appeal (<--Click it) and hopefully get your account back being active. 

Kind Regards,

James
marked this as an answer
All Replies (15)
Relevant Answer
Hi,

Welcome to the Google Ads help community. 

We started seeing your same issue show up after hours on Friday. From what I can tell the account gets suspended with that same red bar alert but the accounts will either have no balance or even have a credit. It seems the alert is malformed. I have also discovered that the email notification for the suspension shows up 2-24 hrs after the account is suspended. 

Keep watch for the email notification and then use that info to proceed to the next step. You can learn more about the policies that surround suspensions with this information (<--Click it). The system uses a number of checks & balances to determine the credibility of the advertiser, which we are not able to discuss. 

You can also try the workflow tool (<--Click it) and get help with the issue. 

Sadly, there is not always an easy solution to resolve suspensions... and typically it cannot be reversed at all. You have to use the information provided to you by me and in the email alert and/or account notifications. You then have to research the issue with official Google Help Files (policies and guidelines), correct all of the issues to comply with policy 100%... and then file an appeal. 

Please use this interactive web form to file an appeal (<--Click it) and hopefully get your account back being active. 

Kind Regards,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
The problem I having is my account is in good standing and wont allow me to file an appeal to be reinstated to advertise. Called Google and tell them I am looping without ability to file the appeal form and they hang up on me. Even used the chat and they canceled out
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi User,

The appeal form is online and is working correctly. You will need to use that process. 

All the Best,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
It will not allow me to get to that form to file
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi User,

Why not? The form works for all. You will need to be logged into the Google Account that is the admin of the Google Ads account. 

All the Best,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
please note, most such appeal and related forms have been
redirected to the new workflow page and the workflow page
is entirely dynamic based on various user-specific details --

the page does not show the same for all users, even if the
user has logged-into the google-account that is the admin
of the google-ads account.

just one example: depending on the account-specific details, the workflow
may only indicate that, if the account is suspended a notification will
be seen at the top of account, or that the only option is to cancel the
account, or both -- with nothing to submit.

about the only other form is get-help --
which may also show different details --
if an account is permanently suspended,
for example.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Celebird,

I do agree with all of that... and my point still remains that the user needs to be logged into the Google Account that is the admin. It's a rather important part to work through a Google Ads issue.

Any of the links I provided will lead to the next step for the end user with a suspension. And if that cannot they need to provide a screenshot or clear evidence of what they are experiencing... if we are to have a chance at helping.

Cheers,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer

yes, to get the account-specific web-page, the user must
be logged-into the google-account that is the admin and
is rather an important part to work through a google-ads
issue -- this has always been true and important.

what is new since the original post, is that the blanket appeal-form is now
gone -- or rather, being logged-in to an account that is suspended may show
different workflow-details and may no longer show any appeal-form to submit,
depending on the suspension; which seems rather important in this case.

the original blanket appeal-form now redirects to the workflow page --
and the workflow-page details are dynamic based on who is signed-in.

yes, posting screen-captures is important.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Celebird, 

Yes, absolutely so. 

I would even add that the end user who is suspended would be well served to log into the Google Ads account and use the alert info there and work from that starting point. That's usually most-useful to me. 

Cheers,

James
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hi Official,

Please use your help thread to communicate to prevent those in this thread from getting muddled and lost.

Your help thread contains your specific details... including my already provided information to you. Other PEs and members here will review it and help further, if they can. 

marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/google-ads/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic