/google-ads/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Is it possible to discuss a suspended account with a HUMAN at Google? Down for 3 weeks without help. 0 Recommended Answers 3 Replies 0 Upvotes
1 Update
$0 Updates
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
Out of nowhere my account is suspended over "Circumventing System" policy. I have NO IDEA what this is but after re-reading the Google explanation 10 times I determined it was a few old ads that linked to an older site that has gone dark. The campaign wasn't active,  I deleted the ads and have checked all of my remaining ads to make sure they link to the proper websites and they do.

I am caught in a 3 week Catch22, I request a review and I fail for Circumventing System, I've deleted 3/4 of my campaigns and deleted most of the ads of remaining campaigns, if something is wrong still I have no idea what it is and no-one from Google is willing to reach out to me to help. 

I've been a paying customer of Google for over 10 years, I can't believe they treat customers with this level of dismissal. A 3 minute phone call would probably shed light on the misunderstanding and fix the problem.

If anyone has any advice on my next move I'm open for suggestions. My hope in humanity is fading, the machines are running and ruining the world.
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (3)
Relevant Answer
Circumventing Systems is usually triggered by one of these:
  • Being associated, in any way, with more than one Google Ads account
  • Being hacked and visitors were being redirected elsewhere
  • Using bad / Black Hat SEO methods
Do any of these sound like something that fits?

If not, we cannot give you any more information, and Google Ads support won't tell you the cause.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
An old AdWords account was cancelled, don't think I was hacked (how would I know?) and don't know how to do Black Hat SEO methods. Just promoting a plumber and a dry-waller; nothing too crazy. I'm at a total loss and this daily let-down from Google has been very disappointing in what I thought was a customer service driven company based on how often reps would call to help optimize my campaigns. Any suggestions on my next move or should I just fold and walk away?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Your only way out is to appeal the decision
Be as concise as possible, make the Google person's job easy.

a few old ads that linked to an older site that has gone dark

Say you had some old ads for a site that you no longer operate and didn't realise that pausing those ads was insufficient.

Say you had an old Google Ads account that was cancelled and therefore should not be a problem. Share the account ID for it. 
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/google-ads/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic