Copy only the keyword text or placement URLs
You can copy and paste a list of just your keyword text or placement URLs, without information such as final URL, bid, and status.
This option is available primarily for pasting keyword text outside of Google Ads Editor, such as in a text file or spreadsheet. It isn't possible to paste keyword text or placement URLs directly into ad groups within Google Ads Editor.
- In the account tree, select your account name or a specific campaign or ad group containing the keywords or placements you want to copy.
- In the type list, go to Keywords and targeting and then select either Keywords or Placements.
- In the data view, select one or more keywords or placements, or go to the Edit > Select all.
- Go to the Edit menu > Copy keyword text or placement URL.
- Paste the keyword text into your text file, spreadsheet, or other destination.