Google Ads Editor lets you create and manage Shopping campaigns and update your campaign settings, along with the associated product groups (also known as product partitions or shopping criteria).
Create and edit a Shopping campaign
- In the account tree, select the account where you want the shopping campaign to appear.
- In the type list, select Campaigns.
- Click the Add campaign button above the data view.
- Select the new campaign in the data view.
- In the edit panel, choose Shopping from the Campaign type drop-down menu, and make any other edits you wish.
Note: Merchant ID and Country of sale (found under the Shopping settings tab in the edit pane) are required.
Create and edit a product group
- In the account tree, select the ad group where you want the shopping campaign to appear.
- In the type list, select Keywords and targeting > Product groups.
- Use the "Make multiple changes" tool to add product groups.
- In the edit panel, select a type for the product group (Biddable, Excluded, or Subdivision), and make any other edits you wish.
You can also create and edit Shopping campaigns by importing your changes in a CSV file.