Google Ads Editor offers several ways to edit your placements. Choose one of the methods below to update your placements, along with their CPC or CPM bids, final URLs, and status.
Select and edit specific placements
- In the type list, select Keywords and targeting > Placements.
- Select one or more placements in the data view.
- In the edit panel, edit the selected placement, bid, bid adjustment, final URL, or status. When more than one placement is selected, any changes to a given field apply to all selected placements.
Edit multiple placements
Choose any of the following options for updating multiple placements.
- Use the Make multiple changes tool to add, edit, and remove placements, or to replace your existing placements.
- Use advanced search to find and edit or remove a set of placements with particular characteristics.
- Use the Append text tool to add text to a particular column in all selected rows.
- Use the Replace text tool to find and replace text in your placements.