The "Change text capitalization" tool enables you to update the capitalization of selected items in your account, such as ad text or the names of campaigns or ad groups.
- In the data view select the rows to edit.
- Go to the application menu and select Edit > Change capitalization.
Note: In Mac OS environments, the application menu is at the very top of your screen:
- Title case: Capitalize the first letter of each word, such as "My Ad Headline."
- Sentence case: Capitalize only the first letter of each line, such as "My ad headline."
- Lower case: No capitalization, such as "my ad headline."
- Optional: To create duplicates of the selected rows and modify the duplicates instead of the original items, select the "Duplicate selected rows" checkbox.
- Click Change Capitalization.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Modify all to apply the changes, or Cancel to start over.
- Learn how to find and replace text in selected items.
- Find out how to append text to selected items.