Google Ads Editor 1.8 supports the latest updates to audience targeting. Previous versions of Google Ads Editor will not support the new targeting methods. To avoid errors when downloading, viewing, and assigning your audiences, it's recommended to upgrade to Google Ads Editor 1.8.
If your ads are intended for people who speak a certain language, you can use language targeting to make sure the right people are seeing your ads. Follow the steps below to set up language targeting.
- Select Campaigns in the type list.
- Select one or more campaigns. If you select multiple campaigns, your changes apply to all selected campaigns.
- In the edit panel, click Edit next to Language targeting.
- Select the languages to target.
- Click OK.
- Copy and paste language targeting settings between campaigns.
- Specify the default language targeting for new campaigns.
- View the targeting settings for all your campaigns at once.