Changes to the Google Ads Editor sign-in process coming soon. Click here to find out what you need to do to get ahead of these changes
- Google Ads Editor is a free, downloadable application for managing your Google Ads campaigns.
- The basic process is simple: download one or more accounts, make changes offline, then upload the changes to Google Ads.
- Google Ads Editor can help you save time and make it easier to make changes in bulk.
What you can do with Google Ads Editor
Any advertiser with any size account can use Google Ads Editor, but it's especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
- Make changes in draft before uploading them to your account.
- Keep working even when you're offline.
Using Google Ads Editor with Google Ads
Once you start using Google Ads Editor, you can still sign in and make changes to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com. Simply download your recent changes to make sure Google Ads Editor has the most up-to-date version of the account.
- Change Google Ads Editor settings.
- Browse the Google Ads Editor help center.
- Find out which Google Ads features are supported in Google Ads Editor.
- Download Google Ads Editor now.