In Google Ads, you can choose the days of the week and the times of the day to run your ad. For example, you can set your ad to run during regular business hours or when you can respond to customer calls in a timely manner. Perhaps you only want to show your ad on certain days or during business hours when you’re free to handle customer inquiries.
Benefits of scheduling your ad
If your business operates with regular business hours, you can set your ad to run only while your business is open. This way, you don’t pay for calls or clicks to your ad while your business is closed.
If your business operates 24 hours a day, or your business operates online, consider setting your ads to run anytime. This way, your ads will reach customers no matter when they are searching.
How to schedule your ad
- Find the campaign to edit.
- On the “Location & ad schedule” card, click See details.
- Click the Ad schedule tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- In the dropdown menu, choose an option:
- Any time - Your ads show 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Business hours - If you linked your campaign to a Business Profile, your ads show during those business hours.
- Custom hours - Your set the schedule for when your ads show
- Click Save.