Zapier is a third-party integration partner that can automatically import offline conversions from your customer relationship management (CRM) system to Google Ads. Zapier enables you to know which ad clicks result in offline sales (or other valuable customer actions).
In this article, we’ll go over the benefits of this feature and the basics of how the process works.
- Zapier offline conversion import offers a simplified process to connect your CRM to Google Ads.
- Conversions and values are sent in real-time, which means you can quickly measure the outcomes and optimize your marketing campaigns.
- This process removes the overhead cost of manually formatting and importing conversions in a format readable by Google Ads.
Before you begin
Before you can set up Zapier offline conversion imports, make sure you use one of the CRMs that Zapier supports.
How it works
Offline conversion tracking lets you feed offline customer conversion data to Google Ads and match it to Google Ads clicks. This enables you to make better informed decisions and optimize for actions that lead to actual sales. Offline conversion tracking helps you understand the business impact of your marketing investments, and enables you to use Smart Bidding to optimize for conversions. Learn more about offline conversion imports
With offline conversion import via Zapier, you can choose between the following options to match your conversions to ad clicks:
- Automatically upload your Google Click IDs (GCLIDs) into Google Ads along with the lead information from your CRM whenever the lead converts (for example, when your lead becomes qualified or a customer).
- Upload your hashed first party conversion data along with the lead information from your CRM whenever the lead converts (for example, when your lead becomes qualified or a customer).
Next: Set up offline conversion imports
To set up Zapier offline conversion imports, visit Import conversions from Zapier.