In 2021, Google is changing the criteria that companies' advertisers need to earn the Google Partners badge. To reflect these changes, the Partner Badge table has been updated to showcase how your current status matches up to 2021 requirements.
Access the Partner Badge table
- Log into your Google ads account.
- In the left side menu, scroll down to the Partners program tab.
- Find the Badge status card and click on View details.
How it works
The Partner badge table shows you your account’s current badge status as well as whether you’ve met the new requirements for 2021.
To learn more about these new requirements, head over to how to earn the Google Partner badge.
The table gives you information about a few key things.
- Your status tells you whether or not you are a Google Partner currently, and if you’ll meet the criteria to earn the new 2021 Partner badge when it goes live in 2021.
- Performance, spend, and certification are the three requirement categories for earning the Partner badge. You can read more in how to earn the Google Partner badge.
- The product specializations you’ve earned.