After you create your video ad in Google Ads, you can preview what the ad will look like to viewers on YouTube. You can also send a preview of the ad to people before publishing the ad.
To generate a preview of your video ad:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the workspace bar at the top, select Video campaigns.
Note: If you prefer to use the navigation panel on the left, click Change view in the top right of your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & assets in the page menu.
- Under the “Ad” column, hover over the ad you want to preview and click the pencil icon .
- Select Preview.
- Select Preview ad on YouTube. You can then watch a preview of the ad on a desktop computer.
If you want to preview the ad on a mobile device, select Copy link and then share the link using any method that you prefer. For example, you can copy the link in Google Ads, email the link to yourself, and then open the link on your mobile device.