Conversion lag reporting can help you better understand the behavior of your campaigns through hover cards and forecasted conversion information. The article explains how to find conversion lag reporting in your campaign.
How to find conversion lag reporting for your campaigns
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu, click Campaigns.
- You can view conversion lag reporting data in the Campaigns table or in your bid strategy report.
- Campaigns table conversions column view: In the “Campaigns” table, hover over your campaign in the conversions column to see your conversion lag reporting data.
- Bid strategy report view: In the “Campaigns” table, click the “Bid strategy type” column to navigate to the bid strategy report. You may need to add the "Bid strategy type" column if you don't currently see it in your account.
- Use the date picker to pick a recent date range; annotations will show on the page if the data selected is impacted by conversion lag. Conversion lag impacts recent data more than old data.
- View your conversion lag reporting data in the hovercards in the scoreboard.
Tip: You can view how well your bid strategies have performed in key metrics with bid strategy reports.