If you're participating in the Cross-network beta program, your "Top paths" and "Assisted conversions" reports include YouTube engagements, which occur when a user:
- Watches a video ad for at least 10 seconds or
- Clicks the ad
You can view YouTube engagements in these reports by selecting Networks from the "Dimension" drop-down menu.
Learn more about the "Top paths" and "Assisted conversions" reports in About attribution reports.
The "Top paths" and "Assisted conversions" reports:
- Show how Search and YouTube campaigns work together to drive conversions
- Allow you to view Search clicks, YouTube clicks, and video engagements along the path to conversion
- Provide insights into campaign performance
- Inform your tCPA or budget setting by showing you which campaigns and networks assist conversions
In order for these reports to be available and have data, you must meet all of the following prerequisites:
- Advertise on Google Search and YouTube
- Use Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Note: Google Analytics Goals and offline conversion tracking can't measure YouTube engagements. These conversion types will show paths across Search and YouTube clicks only.
- Participate in the Cross-Network beta program