See how Hotel bids and adjustments performed
Often you may want to see how specific Hotel ads bids and bid adjustments performed to optimise your bidding strategies.
Measure performance of Hotel campaign bids
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click on a Hotel campaign.
- You'll see a table listing your ad groups, the bid strategy and level, and metrics such as clicks and impressions.
See how Hotel ads bid adjustments performed
To see how your bid adjustments for Hotel ads performed for metrics such as CTR and conversions, click on Itineraries, Devices or Locations in the page menu.
- Itineraries: Shows bid adjustments for check-in-day, length-of-stay and user-set dates. You can only set bid adjustments for these dimensions at the ad group level.
- Devices: Shows bid adjustments for the devices that you chose when you set the adjustment: Computers, Mobile or Tablet.
- Locations: Shows bid adjustments for the areas where you applied the bid adjustment.
Default metricsThe following metrics appear in the statistics table:
|Conversions||The number of conversions that you've received.|
|Cost / conv.||How much, on average, each conversion costs.|
|Conv. rate||How often, on average, an ad click or other ad interaction leads to a conversion.|
|Clicks||When someone clicked on your ad.|
|Impr.||Each time that your ad showed in the hotel booking module.|
|CTR||How often someone who saw your ad clicked on it.|
|Avg. CPC||How much you're charged, on average, when someone clicked on your ad.|
|Cost||How much you spent during this period.|