If you're running call ads or having call assets associated with your Google Ads, you may notice that in some cases, there are no delivered impressions. In other cases, you may observe a decrease in delivered impressions. This may be due to recent changes we’ve made that impact when these ads and assets can appear. Here are some examples of when you might encounter access restrictions:
- Call ads or call assets running in sensitive verticals (for example, remote technical support)
- Call ads or call assets targeting certain keywords determined to be at high risk for abuse (for example, “Medicare Support Number")
Keep in mind:
- The application of these restrictions may depend on your payment history with Google. This is to preserve a safe and positive experience for our users.
- Increasing bids won't improve the performance of call ads or call assets that have been impacted by these restrictions.
- If you notice an impact on the impressions of your call ads, try using call assets instead.