This article explains how to edit conversion action sets in your Google Ads account.
To edit conversion action sets, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Tools and Settings.
- Under “Measurements” click Conversions in the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click Conversion action sets.
- Click on the name of the set that you want to edit.
- To remove a set, select the checkboxes next to the conversion action sets you want to remove and on the "Edit" drop-down menu, click Remove.
Note: You can’t remove a conversion action set if it’s associated with a campaign.
- To create a new set, click the plus button to add new conversion action sets and follow the instructions from there.