Available call details
You'll find the following details available for each call to your Google forwarding numbers:
- Start time
- Caller country code
- Caller phone number (available for most calls longer than 15 seconds, except in India and Japan)
- Caller area code
- Status (missed or received)
- Call source
- Call type
- Ad group
- Recording (if call recording is enabled)
- Search keyword
How to view the details of each phone call
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the Reports icon .
- Point to Assets (legacy), and then click Call details.
Note: If “Ad group” is selected as a column in the call details report, you won’t be able to view call details for Performance Max campaigns.