If your company isn't a Partner or Premier Partner, read the article How to become a Partner or Premier Partner to learn more about the requirements.
- Google Partners must follow the badge usage guidelines below. Failure to comply with these guidelines shall constitute a breach of the Google Partners Terms of Service.
- Only Partners or Premier Partners can display the Google Partner badge or the Premier Partner badge.
There are two Google Partner badge formats: one that can be used on online properties (the “HTML snippet”) and one that can be used on other printed marketing materials.
- The Partner badge or Premier Partner badge can not be used in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with Google. The badge cannot be used in a way which may indicate that Google sponsors your company or endorses any of your products, services, or information provided.
- The badge cannot be used in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of Google or Google personnel.
To learn more about how to best use the Google Partners badge, download the Badge Guidance for Google Partners Program.
Which badge to show
If you’re a Partner or Premier Partner who have not met the new Partner requirements, you can continue to use your existing Partner or Premier Partner badge until the new Google Partners program launches in February 2022.
- If you’re a Partner and have met the new Partner requirements, we recommend using the new Partner badge on your website and marketing materials as soon as possible.
- If you’re a Premier Partner and have met the new Partner requirements, we recommend using your current Premier Partner badge on your website and marketing materials through February 2022. If you need help accessing your current Premier Partner assets, please contact us.
Where to show the badges
You may only display the Google Partners badge on your company website or the additional websites listed on your Company details page. You must use the badge HTML snippet. Only using the marketing badge asset is not compliant with the badge guidelines. You cannot imitate the badge in any manner on your company website or the additional domains.
|You cannot show the Partner or the Premier Partner badge on any website that violates any law or regulation, or otherwise violates Google's editorial policies.|
You cannot show the Partner or the Premier Partner badge on any materials, such as websites, that contain or display the following:
You cannot show the Partner or the Premier Partner badge on any materials, such as websites, that advertise Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services without a prominent notice saying such SEO services are not verified or endorsed by Google.
You must use the Partner badge or the Premier Partner badge in your marketing materials to indicate that you've earned the distinction of qualifying as a Partner or a Premier Partner. The badge cannot be imitated in any manner on your marketing materials.
Here are some examples of marketing materials where you can show the badge:
If you show the Partner or the Premier Partner badge on online materials or in emails, it must link to your company's Partner public profile page.
How to show the badges
|You can resize the Partner or the Premier Partner badge to fit on your marketing materials as long as you maintain the aspect ratio and colors of the badge.|
|If you are using the Partner or the Premier Partner badge on a webpage, you must maintain a minimum spacing that is no less than 1/2 the height of the badge between each side of the badge and other graphic or textual elements on your webpage as indicated by the Badge Guidance for Google Partners Program.|
|If you are using the Partner or the Premier Partner badge on any collateral, you must include your company branding.|
|You cannot remove, distort, or alter the Partner or the Premier Partner badge.|
|You cannot translate the badge or otherwise localize it into any other language.|
You cannot display the Partner or the Premier Partner badge as the most prominent element in your marketing materials, including your website, or so that it appears larger or more prominent than your company name or logos.
|You cannot frame or mirror any Google page (including the page that appears in response to a click on the Google logo or Google search box).|
|You cannot incorporate the Partner or the Premier Partner badge or elements of the badge into your company logos.|
|You cannot put the Partner or the Premier Partner badge on any products or promotional items.|
|You cannot display the Partner or the Premier Partner badge in a manner that is in Google's sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Google.|