In Google Ads, you can choose the days of the week and the times of the day to run your ad. For example, you can set your ad to run during regular business hours or when you can respond to customer calls in a timely manner.
How to schedule your ad
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- Click All campaigns.
- In the "Campaigns" overview, find your campaign's card, and then click Details.
- Click Anytime next to "Scheduling."
- In the "Ad scheduling" dialog, choose the type of schedule you want to set:
- Anytime - Your ad will run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Business hours - If you created your ad based on your local Google My Business (GMB) page, you can choose to run your ad during the business hours specified in GMB. Also, if you edit your business hours in GMB, they'll also be updated in your ad.
- Custom hours - Choose the days of the week and the hours of the day to show your ad.
- Click Save.