This article explains how to set or change conversion values, and how to set currencies or numerical values for your reports.
To set up transaction-specific values, or conversion values that vary, follow the steps in this article on tracking transaction-specific conversion values.
You can set your conversion value when you set up a conversion action, or follow the instructions below to change the value for an existing conversion action. You can set the conversion value again as often as you'd like. Just bear in mind that changes will apply only to conversions that happen after the change, and changes will usually take effect within a few hours.
To change a conversion value, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your account, click the tools icon .
- Under "Measurement", click Conversions.
- Click the name of the conversion action that you’d like to change.
- In the 'Details' page, click Edit settings on the bottom right.
- Click Value. Select how to track the value that these conversions have to your business.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
Bear in mind: You can only adjust online conversions if you've used a transaction ID with your transactions. Google Ads uses the combination of transaction ID and conversion action name in your spreadsheet to identify the conversion that you'd like to adjust. Since you also provide an adjustment time for each conversion, you'll be able to segment your conversion data to see how much time elapses between conversion and adjustment. Learn more about conversion adjustments