This article explains how to set or change conversion values, and and how to set currencies or numerical values for your reports.
To set up transaction-specific values, or conversion values that vary, follow the steps in this article on tracking transaction-specific conversion values.
You can set your conversion value when you set up a conversion action, or follow the instructions below to change the value for an existing conversion action. You can set the conversion value again as often as you'd like. Just keep in mind that changes will apply only to conversions that happen after the change, and changes will usually take effect within a few hours.
To change a conversion value, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the tools icon .
- Under "Measurement," click Conversions.
- Click the name of the conversion action you’d like to change.
- Click Edit settings.
- Click Value. Select how to track the value these conversions have to your business.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.