Edit, remove, or download negative keywords
Negative keywords can make your campaigns more focused on what your customers are actually searching for.
This article shows you how to manage your negative keywords by editing, removing, and downloading in bulk. This content applies to your Search campaigns. Learn more about how to Add negative keywords.
How to access your negative keywords
To access your negative keywords, click Keywords in the page menu, then click Negative keywords along the top.
How to edit negative keywords
- Place your cursor over the right side of the negative keyword and select the pencil icon .
- Edit your negative keyword. To change your negative keyword's match type, use the drop-down menu to select a new match type.
- Click Save.
How to remove your negative keywords
- Check the boxes next to the negative keywords you'd like to remove.
- Select Remove.
How to download your negative keywords
- Click the download button above the table.
- Choose the download format for your report. You can also email yourself the report or schedule reports to be sent to you.