You can use keyword landing page URLs to take people to pages on your website related to particular keywords. For example, if you have the keyword 'paris T-shirt', you could define a keyword landing page URL that sends people to the part of your website that sells Paris T-shirts.
This article explains how to customise keyword landing page URLs.
Before you start
This advanced strategy is only recommended to help create a better landing page experience for your users and is not the recommended way to do keyword tracking. If you would like to track information such as the source of an ad click or the type of device the customer was using when they clicked your ad, learn how to use ValueTrack parameters.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the page menu, click Keywords.
- Add the “Final URL” column if needed. Find out more
- Scroll over the "Final URL" column of the keyword that you'd like to specify a landing page for and click the pencil icon when it appears.
- Enter the URL. It can include up to 2048 characters.
- Click Save.