Customize landing page URLs for keywords
You can use keyword landing page URLs to take people to pages on your website related to particular keywords. For example, if you have the keyword "paris tee shirt," you could define a keyword landing page URL that sends people to the part of your website that sells Paris tee shirts.
This article explains how to customize keyword landing page URLs.
Before you begin
This advanced strategy is only recommended to help create a better landing page experience for your users and is not the recommended way to do keyword tracking. If you would like to track information such as the source of an ad click or the type of device the customer was using when they clicked your ad, learn how to use ValueTrack parameters.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. Note, automatic targeting is only available in the new Google Ads experience.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the page menu, click Keywords.
- Add the “Final URL” column if needed. Learn more
- Scroll over the "Final URL" column of the keyword you'd like to specify a landing page for and click the pencil icon when it appears.
- Enter the URL. It can include up to 2,048 characters.
- Click Save.