Customize tables and charts
The best way to spot opportunities for your business is to regularly review your performance data. With dynamic tables and charts, you can examine account-wide trends, or find the answers to specific questions about how customers are interacting with your ads.
In this article, you’ll learn how to customize your tables and charts so you can review the data that matters most to your business.
How to change the date range
Click the date range in the upper right of the page. The date range will update for both the table and chart. You can also compare two date ranges to see them side by side in the chart.
How to modify table columns
To add or remove table columns, reorder columns, or save a column set:
- Click the columns icon and click Modify columns.
- Click a column category to see its available columns, or type in the search box to search for a column by name.
- Choose from the following options to modify table columns:
- To add a column, check its box. You’ll now see it in the list on the right.
- To remove a column, click the X next to it in the list on the right.
- To change the order of the columns, click and drag each column to your preferred position in the list.
- To save your column set, select Save your column set, and enter a name.
- Click Apply.
To resize a column in the table, click and drag the edge of the column header left or right.
How to sort and segment table rows
To sort your table, click the header of the column that you want to sort your data by. To reverse the order, click the same header again.
To segment table data, click the segment icon , and choose which dimensions you want to use to split up your rows.
How to create a table filter
To choose only the data that you want to see in the table, apply a filter to the table.
- Click the filter icon , then select a filter type.
- Select or enter a condition for your filter.
- Click Apply. A description of your filter will appear above the table, and the table’s data will update to match your filter.
(Optional) Add and remove filters:
- To add more filters, click next to an existing filter.
- To remove a filter, click on the filter, then click the X button that appears.
How to hide or show a chart
Click the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the chart, then click Hide chart. To bring the chart back into view, click the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the table, then click Show chart.
How to expand or collapse a chart
To expand the chart, click the Expand chart icon in the upper right corner of the chart. To collapse the chart, click the Collapse chart icon.
How to change the metrics in the chart
Click the metric drop-down menus in the upper right corner of the chart, and select the metric you want the chart to show. You can see up to 2 metrics at once in the same chart.
How to change the time interval of your chart
Click the 3-dot icon in the chart, and choose your preferred time interval (daily, weekly, etc.).