About dynamic callouts
Dynamic callouts are automated extensions that show additional text with your Search ads and help people instantly find out more about your products and services. Appearing automatically, dynamic callouts require no setup and can potentially boost your return on investment.
How they work
When people search for information on Google, they may see ads and search results for similar or related web pages. To help people decide whether to visit your site, your ads may show relevant information about the products and services offered on your site before they click your ad.
If an advertiser’s landing page mentions potentially useful information like “25 years of experience,” “Book online,” and “Certified technicians,” that information could automatically show with the ad text as dynamic callouts. They only show when they’re predicted to boost your ad’s performance.
Dynamic callouts can benefit you:
- Save you time: Since callout text reflects existing content found on your site, no additional work is required on your part.
- Help people instantly find out more about your products and services: Dynamic callouts give visitors a preview of your products, services, and special offers before they click on your ad.
- Potentially improve your return on investment: This additional information can increase your ads' relevance and clickthrough rates. This may help you improve your return on investment by focusing on attracting clicks from visitors who are more likely to be interested in what you offer.
Performance and reports
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. If you’re still using the previous AdWords experience, choose “previous” below. Learn more
You can access some dynamic callouts performance data from the Ad extensions tab. Here’s how:
- Sign into Adwords.
- Click the Ad extensions tab
- Select the “Automated extensions report” from the "View" drop-down menu
Otherwise, your eligible ads will show performance metrics as usual through your existing search ad performance reports.