Benefits of Local Services Ads
- Get seen at the top of Google.
- Connect with potential customers who are searching for services you provide and are most likely to book.
- Make use of simple tools to help you get started and create a personalized profile.
- Use the mobile app to communicate with customers at any time.
- Build trust with the Google Guarantee or Google Screened
- Pay only for leads related to your business and the services you offer.
- Customers choose you: You only hear from customers who have specifically selected your profile out of all the rest.
- If you’re Google Guaranteed, you may also be listed as a local provider on the Assistant. You won’t pay for this service. This feature is currently only available in the U.S. and Canada.
How Local Services Ads work
The Local Services unit is shown at the top of Google Search results when people search for the services you offer in areas you've chosen. Potential customers can click or tap on your ad to either call you or send you a message request (US only).
They can also schedule a booking with you directly through your ad. Learn more about how to enable booking
When a customer reaches out, you'll get an email and notification from the Local Services Ads app. From this point on, the lead is yours to turn into a customer.
To ensure you continue to receive messages, respond to as many of them as you can (even if you decline to provide the requested service). If you regularly fail to answer calls or respond to messages, your ad ranking may be affected.
At this time, Local Services Ads are available only for certain service categories.
To see if Local Services Ads are available in your area, check your business eligibility on the signup page.
- Appliance repair services
- Carpet cleaning services
- Cleaning services
- Garage door services
- HVAC (heating or air conditioning)
- Junk removal services
- Lawn care services
- Pest control services
- Tree services
- Water damage services
- Window cleaning services
- Window repair services
Accessing your Local Services Ads accountYou can access your Local Services Ads account anytime online and through the app (Android, iOS). Using these tools, you can:
- Receive and manage leads
- Communicate with customers about their requests and record notes
- Track your leads
- View reports about your ad's performance
- Pause your ad if you’re too busy to accept new leads
- Adjust your budget
- Track your bookings (US & Canada only)
- Dispute charges (US & Canada only)
- Ask for reviews (US & Canada only)