Mobile Advertising assessment study guide
About the Mobile Advertising assessment
If you're an agency or online advertising professional specialising in mobile advertising campaign management, consider taking the Mobile Advertising assessment to demonstrate your expertise.
The Mobile Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including mobile fundamentals, bidding and targeting strategies, mobile ads, and measurement solutions. We recommend that you have on-the-job experience running mobile ad campaigns to increase your chances of passing.
This study guide covers what you need to know before taking the Mobile Advertising assessment. Here are some of the topics that you'll need to know about:
- Mobile consumers and how your app or mobile site can help them make decisions
- Mobile-specific bidding and targeting strategies
- Mobile ad formats
- How to measure ad performance and conversions
You can take the assessment through Academy for Ads, Google's online training program. In Academy for Ads, you can take the assessment and earn an AdWords certification from any learning path that has "certification" in its title.
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 70 questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass mark: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your Google Ads certification by passing the Mobile Advertising assessment and the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalised certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to begin? Click on the button below.Start this guide