Shopping Advertising assessment study guide
Take the Shopping Advertising assessment
You've completed the Shopping Advertising assessment study guide. Now, it's time to test your knowledge.
About the assessment
The Shopping Advertising assessment covers basic and advanced concepts, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed, and creating and managing Shopping campaigns. As a reminder, here are details about the assessment:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 63 multiple choice questions
- Time limit: You'll have 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Passing score: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Available languages: Czech, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
Passing the assessment
You can earn your Google Ads certification by passing the Shopping Advertising assessment and the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment.
Once you earn a certification, you'll be able to highlight your expertise with a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile.
Ready to take the assessment at Academy for Ads? Click the button below and search for the Shopping Advertising learning path with "certification" in the title.