Adjust keyword bids
Your keyword bid represents how much you’re willing to pay when someone clicks on your ad. This is your keyword’s maximum cost-per-click (max CPC) bid amount.
Adjust a keyword’s bid
- On the Account overview screen, scroll down and tap Keywords.
- Tap the keyword whose bid you want to change.
- Tap the pencil icon .
- Enter your new bid.
- Tap Save.
Sort keywords to find them faster
- Locate the column headers on the Keywords screen.
- Tap any of these column headers to sort your keywords.
- To change which columns show, tap the columns icon , select a column category, tap the switch to select the columns you want to show, then tap Save. Tap the minus sign to select the columns you want to remove, then tap the checkmark .
- To re-order the columns, tap the columns icon , tap and drag the handle next to any column name to change its position, then tap Save.
See alsoView all mobile help articles
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?