- View account performance
- View performance of campaigns, ad groups, keywords, or ads
- Modify columns
- Adjust the date range
- Metrics glossary
View account performance
Your account performance metrics are available to you on the Home screen. Use the following steps to customize what you see:
- Swipe left or right in the top row to see all the metrics.
- Tap the metric you want to see and it'll become highlighted.
View performance of campaigns, ad groups, keywords, or ads
On the Account overview screen, scroll down and tap Campaigns, Ad groups, Keywords, or Ads.
- To change which columns show, tap the columns icon , select a column category, tap the switch to select the columns you want to show, then tap Save. Tap the minus sign to select the columns you want to remove, then tap the checkmark .
- To re-order the columns, tap the columns icon , tap and drag the handle next to any column name to change its position, then tap Save.
Adjust the date range
- Tap the calendar icon.
- Tap the pencil icon and select the date range you want.
- Tap Apply.
- Avg CPC: Average cost-per-click, your total cost divided by total number of clicks.
- Avg Pos: Average position, how high up your ad is compared to other ads on the page. 1 is highest; 1-8 tend to be on the first page of search results.
- Avg. CPV: The average amount that you've been charged for view or another interaction, such as a click on your ad.
- Display impression share: The percentage of impressions that your display ads receive compared to the total number of impressions that your ads could get.
- Clicks: When someone clicks on your ad. Clicks are accredited by the MRC.
- Conversions: Valuable actions completed by customers, like purchases or phone calls.
- Cost: The sum of your cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-thousand viewable impressions (vCPM) costs.
- Cost per conversion: Average cost of each conversion.
- Conversion rate: The average number of conversions per ad interaction, shown as a percentage.
- Conversion value: Values you assign to your conversions in order to see the total value driven by your advertising across different conversions, rather than simply the number of conversions that have happened.
- Conversion value per cost: An estimate of your return on investment, calculated by dividing your total conversion value by the total cost of all ad interactions.
- CTR: Clickthrough rate, the number of clicks divided by number of impressions.
- Impressions: How many times your ad was shown.
- Invalid clicks: Clicks on ads that Google considers to be illegitimate, such as unintentional clicks or clicks resulting from malicious software.
- Phone calls: Calls to your Google forwarding number received through a call button or manual dialing.
- Search impression share: The impressions you’ve received on the Search Network divided by the estimated number of impressions you were eligible to receive.
- View rate: A ratio showing the number of paid views of a video ad to the number of impressions.
- Views: When a customer sees your ad.
- View-through conversions: A conversion that occurs when a customer sees, but doesn’t interact, with your ad, and then later completes a conversion on your site.
See alsoView all mobile help articles
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?