For each ad campaign that you create, you can control how much you're willing to spend on clicks and conversions, which networks and geographical locations you want your ads to show on and more.
This article explains how to edit your campaign settings.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- On the page menu on the left, scroll down and click Settings, then click Campaign settings.
- You may change the settings of your campaign in 2 ways:
- To change the same setting for multiple campaigns, check the box of the campaigns that you want to edit. Click on Edit for the drop down to appear, then select which setting you would like to adjust.
- To change a setting on an individual campaign, hover on the field of the campaign setting that you want to edit. Click on the pencil icon, then adjust your settings.
- Click Save