- Starting June 30, 2022, you’ll no longer be able to create or edit expanded text ads.
- Expanded text ads will continue to serve, and you'll still find reports on their performance going forward.
- You'll still be able to pause and resume your expanded text ads, or remove them if needed.
- We strongly encourage you to transition to responsive search ads.
- Learn more about this change to expanded text ads
Text ads are no longer supported on the Search or Display Network. However, existing standard text ads may still run. If you have standard text ads, remove them and create responsive search ads, which are a better way to reach people because they adapt seamlessly to millions of apps and websites.
With a responsive search ad, you can:
- Add a third headline
- Add a second description
- Use up to 90 characters for each description