Navigate the previous AdWords experience
This article applies to the previous AdWords experience. Determine which Google Ads experience you’re using
If you're using the new Google Ads experience, read Navigate the new Google Ads experience.
If you're new to Google Ads, we want to make sure that you feel comfortable getting around in your account.
The main tabs
- Home: This contains your Account Snapshot page, an easy-to-read summary of important account information.
- Campaigns: Here's where you'll spend most of your time when you're managing your Google Ads account. You can create and edit campaigns, ads, keywords and campaign settings. In the performance summary graphs at the top of the page, you'll see an overview of how your campaigns are performing. You can also download the tables containing your performance metrics as reports.
- Opportunities: Find new keywords, improve your bids and budgets, and more. The Opportunities tab can help you get more out of Google Ads — it's an entire section dedicated to helping you improve your campaigns.
- Tools: Find account tools that will help you manage and improve your account. Use advanced reporting tools to locate potential issues and fix them before they become issues.
The gear menu
- Billing & payments: Enter and change your billing details, see your entire billing history, and print invoices.
- Account settings: Control your personal information, such as your sign-in information and user preferences. If you choose to, you can use this option to invite a friend or colleague to manage your Google Ads account.
- Send feedback: Share your comments or suggestions to improve Google Ads.
- Help: Find answers to your Google Ads questions and information on how to contact us.
Learn how to create your first ad campaign.