Find your customer ID
Your customer ID is a unique number used to identify your Google Ads account. You can also use this number to connect your account with other Google products, such as Google Analytics or Google My Business. This article will show you how to locate your customer ID.
- Have your customer ID ready when you contact Google Ads customer support.
- Only share your ID with people you trust, because anyone who has it may be able to use it to access your Google Ads information.
- Newly created customer IDs take a few minutes to register in our system.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. If you’re still using the previous AdWords experience, choose “previous” below. Learn more
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Look in the top right corner of any page.
Find “Customer ID” above your email address.