Add topics to ad groups
Topic targeting can help you show your ads on multiple websites about a specific subject at once. This article explains how to add a list of topics and subtopics to your ad group.
How to add topics
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Select Display Campaigns from the navigation panel.
- Choose Topics from the page menu.
- Click the pencil icon .
- Select Select an ad group.
- Choose an ad group to add topics to.
- Select either Targeting (recommended) or Observation.
- Optional: In the table, choose specific topics to narrow your targeting.
- Click Save.