Topic targeting can help you show your ads on multiple websites about a specific subject at once. This article explains how to add a list of topics and subtopics to your ad group.
How to add topics
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the workspace bar at the top, select Display campaigns.
Note: If you prefer to use the navigation panel on the left, click Change view in the top right of your Google Ads account.
- On the navigation menu on the left, click Content , then click Topics.
- In the “Ad group” column, click the ad group you want to edit.
- Click the pencil icon and select Edit topics.
- Select either Targeting (recommended) or Observation.
- Optional: In the table, choose specific topics to narrow your targeting.
- Click Save.