Google Ads tools can be used for a variety of functions.
- Account management tools help you view, edit, and update your account efficiently.
- Keyword tools provide resources for choosing effective keywords.
- Placement refinement tools enable you to optimize where your ad appears.
- Bid and budget management tools help you make the most of your advertising budget, either by saving you time or providing insight into what you should bid for your advertising.
- Ad creation tools enable you to create customized ads to promote your business.
- Troubleshooting tools help you figure out how to solve issues that come up in your account. For example, using the disapproved ads filter helps you quickly find and update ads that aren't running for policy reasons.
We don't expect that every advertiser will find each Google Ads tool useful, but we do hope that you'll find value in using the tools that work well for your account. Using the right tools for your account is like using the right tools when you build a house: They make the job easier, and they improve the quality of the finished product. Using the right Google Ads tools can help improve your ROI and save you time as you manage your account.