How do I create custom alerts?
You can create custom alerts that will notify you when certain changes and/or behaviors occur within your campaigns and ads. Here's how:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Navigate to the campaign or ad group about which you'd like to receive alerts.
- Select the tab related to the alert you're about to create. For example, if you'd like to create an alert about Managed Placements, go to the Networks tab.
- From the Alerts drop-down menu, select Create custom alert.
- Enter the appropriate settings for your alert, and click Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?