We know that reaching your ideal customers and measuring ad performance effectively can be daunting in a privacy-first world. However, the evolving landscape around user privacy creates an opportunity to reinvent how, where, and when you engage with your ideal customers. As an advertiser, you’ll need new approaches and tools to help you continue to grow your business in a more privacy-preserving way. Google will continue to support you with best practices, products, and information, and we are excited to launch our newest addition to the resources with the Ads Privacy Hub.
At your fingertips, a new privacy site dedicated to supporting businesses of all sizes.
The Ads Privacy Hub is a brand new resource dedicated to helping businesses like yours pursue online advertising growth in a changing digital landscape1. The site will help you to:
- Understand the latest privacy changes and the impact they have on ad performance.
- Learn how to build a first-party database for an effective privacy-preserving ad strategy.
- Uplevel your business strategy with tactical examples of how Google’s privacy-first measurement solutions work together to help achieve your goals.
- Get answers to common questions that marketers like you have about Google Ads privacy solutions.
Get a customized privacy-first measurement plan.
You can easily find the right measurement solutions to power your privacy-first ad strategy with our planning tool. Just answer a few short questions about your Google Ads account setup and you’ll get a list of measurement solutions tailored to your business.
Get your measurement plan (available in select markets only2).
Bookmark the Ads Privacy Hub for a consistent source of truth on Google Ads privacy-preserving technologies, helping you stay on top of a shifting digital ecosystem.
At Google, we believe we can improve user privacy while giving marketers the digital insights and tools they need to grow their businesses. The ability to measure your ad spend accurately and optimize based on those insights is key to delivering the best results. As such, we will continue to invest in our commitment to help marketers like you do just that. This means continuing our investment in privacy-preserving advertising solutions and equipping you with resources like the Ads Privacy Hub.
Check out the Ads Privacy Hub to see how you can take steps to improve your measurement strategy and Google Ads performance today.
Posted by Mattias Derynck, Managing Director, Global Product and Sales Activation
1. The Ads Privacy Hub is currently available in 16 countries (the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Thailand, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Turkey, France, Spain, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, India, and Hong Kong.)
2. The Ads Privacy Planner is currently available in 4 countries (the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Thailand) and will be available more broadly in the second half of 2023.