Diagnostic insights help you identify why your campaign isn’t serving or getting conversions. Diagnostic insights highlight issues that may be limiting your campaign’s ability to serve and provide recommendations to help resolve those issues.
- Monitor your campaign’s current serving status.
- Highlight issues that may be limiting your campaign’s ability to serve.
- Get recommendations to fix serving issues.
Where to check for diagnostic insights
Diagnostic insights will show only when you haven’t received any conversions or traffic after creating a campaign. You can find diagnostic traffic in the following pages:
- "Insights" page: To access the "Insights" page and view the status of your campaign, click the “Campaigns” icon in the Main menu then look under “Insights and reports”.
- "Overview" page: Another way to view diagnostic insights is by clicking the “Campaigns” icon and going to “Overview”.
Issues highlighted by diagnostic insights
- Account budget exhausted: This error appears when your ads can’t run because your account budget has been exhausted.
- Account budget reached an end date: This error appears when an account budget ends and a new budget needs to be set in order to run ads.
- Account canceled: This error appears when your ads aren't running because the ad account has been canceled.
- Account suspended: This error appears when an ad account has been suspended.
- All assets disapproved: This error appears when all your assets have been disapproved.
- Campaign budget too low: This error appears when your campaign's set daily budget may be limiting its ability to serve.
- CPA target too low: This error appears when your CPA target is too low.
- Extremely high ROAS target: This error appears when the selected ROAS is exceptionally high and it’s not getting any conversions because of that.
- Inactive asset group: This error appears when asset groups have been paused for some reason.
- Inactive campaign (ended): This error appears when a campaign ends because the campaign's start or end dates haven't been mentioned.
- Inactive campaign (paused): This error appears when a campaign has been paused.
- Low account budget: This error appears when your account budget is low, and it needs to be raised soon so that your ads can continue to serve.
- Low ad strength: This error appears when your ad strength is low and you need to improve your asset groups.
- No active billing method: This error appears when there’s no billing method set up for your ads. You will get a recommendation to add a billing method.
- Outstanding balance: This error appears when your ad stops running due to outstanding payment.
- Payment declined: This error appears when your ad stops running because your current payment methods can't be charged.
- Some assets are disapproved: This error appears when only a few assets in your asset groups have been approved.