Today, we’re delighted to share the new Google Partners program and benefits - designed to help you achieve new levels of growth and success. Over the last two years, we've evolved the Google Partners program based on industry changes and your valuable feedback. As a result, we've aligned our benefits to meet your needs in three key areas: Education & Insights, Access & Support, and Recognition & Rewards.
We’d also like to congratulate the companies that have achieved Premier Partner status, now awarded to the top 3% of partners in each country annually. For these distinguished partners, we’re excited to offer a wide range of exclusive, high-value benefits based on what we heard from you, including:
- Product betas - Receive ongoing access to the most current product betas.
- Advanced Google Ads support - Access 24-hour advanced ads support to help you quickly and efficiently resolve your clients’ issues.
- Executive experiences - Attend invite-only industry events, such as roundtable discussions with Google leaders, sessions with other Premier Partners, and opportunities to hear from industry thought leaders.
- Premier Partner Awards - The Premier Partner Awards highlight excellence in digital marketing and showcase Premier Partners that help drive results for clients with Google Ads.
- Newly redesigned 2022 Premier Partner badge - Signal to clients and the industry that you’re recognized as a leading partner with your 2022 Premier Partner badge.
- High-value incentives - Help your clients get a better start with their campaigns with Google Ads credits.
Additionally, all Google Partners and Premier Partners in select markets will now get access to the monthly Insights Briefing from Think with Google – featuring the latest insights from Google to stay ahead on changing consumer behaviors and industry trends. And starting in late February, all Partners will be listed in the brand new Google Partners directory—available globally to all advertisers looking for a partner that’s best suited to meet their needs.
If your company is still working toward meeting requirements, you’ll find all the guidance you need here. Companies can meet requirements at any time to become a Google Partner and earn the new badge and benefits.
"It’s exciting to see Google take an innovative and holistic approach to the Google Partners program. We look forward to taking advantage of the new enhancements, specifically around insights reports, executive events, and diversity and inclusion resources."
—Justin Hayashi, CEO New Engen
We’re thrilled to enter this new chapter of the Google Partners program with industry-leading partners like you and we thank you for your continued partnership. We remain committed to listening to your feedback and evolving our offerings to fuel your success.
Posted by Davang Shah, Senior Director of Marketing