At Google, we aim to make the travel research and booking experience as user-friendly as possible. We are working to help users discover new and unique things to do and to make it easier for partners to promote their tours, attractions, and activities and connect with interested consumers. With Things to do, partners can surface their inventory via free listings and through a dynamic ad format. We encourage attractions, tour operators, and activity providers to work directly with their restech provider to take part.
1. Reach millions of people who do travel-related searches on Google each day
- Build compelling experiences for travelers and connect them to attractions, tour operators, and activity providers in destinations around the world
- Help partners easily surface activities and things to do for users, increasing reach and driving new customer acquisition
- Show individual products in a more easily scannable way
2. Highlight your tours, attractions, and activities across Google
Get your products in front of the hundreds of millions of people who come to Google every day for their travel needs. We’re here to help you get discovered, with the choice to list for free or advertise on Google.
Connect with travelers across Google for free with Things to do Search. Partners integrating with Google can showcase their inventory, including attraction admission tickets or tours and activities, on Search to users with the right amount of information at the right time. This benefits users by providing a complete, accurate, and timely view of in-destination activities.
Expand reach with Things to do ads. Advertise on Google to promote your activities. Put your products in front of travelers looking for activities, tours, and attractions. You only pay when someone clicks one of your ads.
3. Integrate directly or with established connectivity partners
If you’re an attraction, tour operator, or activity provider, we encourage you to first explore connecting to Google via one of our connectivity partners.
To integrate with Google directly, you’ll need to complete the following:
- Ensure you can meet the Things to do development requirements
- Contact the Things to do partnerships team and indicate interest in participating
- Once approved, sign a content license agreement with Google and provide a designated technical contact who can be contacted by a Google technical account manager to provide support through the onboarding process
Approved connectivity providers
If you are an individual attraction, tour operator, activity provider, or a reservation system that represents fewer than 100 operators, we strongly recommend working with one of our connectivity providers listed below to get your properties shown on Google, rather than integrating directly. Below is a list of fully launched partners on Google Things to do. (Please note that many more partners are in the process of integrating and will be added soon. Check the status directly with your preferred connectivity partner if you don't see them listed here).
|Activitar||contact form on website|
|Best-Tickets||contact form on website|
|Clorian||contact form on website|
|Evendo||contact form on website|
|Experience Oz||contact form on website|
|Taquilla.com||contact form on website|
|Tourism Solved||contact form on website|
|Tripening Inc.||contact form on website|
If you're already working with a connectivity partner that is not listed above, encourage them to review the developer guide and submit this interest form. If you would like to become a connectivity partner with Google, or if you think direct integration is the right path for you, follow the same steps to get started.