At Google, we aim to make the travel research and booking experience as user-friendly as possible. We're working to help travelers discover new and unique things to do and to make it easier for partners to promote their tours, attractions, and activities and connect with interested travelers. With Things to do, partners can surface their inventory via free listings and through a dynamic ad format. We encourage attractions, tour operators, and activity providers to work directly with their restech provider to take part.
1. Reach millions of people who do travel-related searches on Google each day
- Build compelling experiences for travelers and connect them to attractions, tour operators, and activity providers in destinations around the world
- Help partners easily surface activities and things to do for travelers, while increasing reach and driving new customer acquisition
- Show individual products in a more easily scannable way
2. Highlight your tours, attractions, and activities across Google
- Display your products to the millions of people who come to Google every day for their travel needs. We’re here to help you get discovered, with the choice to list for free or advertise on Google.
- Connect with travelers across Google for free with Things to do Search. Partners integrating with Google can showcase their inventory, including attraction admission tickets, tours, and activities, to travelers with the right amount of information at the right time. This benefits travelers by providing a complete, accurate, and timely view of in-destination activities.
- Expand your reach with Things to do ads. Advertise on Google to promote your activities. Display your products to travelers looking for activities, tours, and attractions. You only pay when someone clicks on one of your ads.
3. Integrate directly or with established connectivity partners
If you’re an attraction, tour operator, or activity provider, we encourage you to first explore connecting to Google via one of our connectivity partners.
To integrate with Google directly, you’ll need to complete the following:
- Ensure that you can meet the Things to do development requirements
- Contact the Things to do partnerships team and indicate your interest in participating
- When approved, sign a content license agreement with Google and provide a designated technical contact who can be contacted by a Google technical account manager to provide support through the onboarding process
Approved connectivity providers
If you are an individual attraction, tour operator, activity provider, or a reservation system that represents fewer than 100 operators, we strongly recommend working with one of our connectivity providers to get your properties shown on Google, rather than integrating directly. Note that many more partners are currently being integrated and will be added soon. Check the status directly with your preferred connectivity partner if you don't see them listed here.
If you're already working with a connectivity partner that isn't listed, encourage them to review the developer guide and submit this interest form. If you would like to become a connectivity partner with Google, or if you think direct integration is the right path for you, follow the same steps to get started.