Gemini mobile apps are currently available in English, Japanese, and Korean in more than 150 countries. We’ll gradually expand to more languages, countries, and territories in a way that is consistent with local regulations and our AI principles.
Your “Gemini mobile app” may be any of the following:
- On Android: the Gemini app, including as your mobile assistant
- On iOS: the Gemini tab in the Google app
What you need to use Gemini mobile apps:
- On Android (including as your mobile assistant): the Gemini mobile app (available to download from the Google Play Store) is available on non-folding Android phones, as well as Samsung and Pixel foldables, with 4 GB of RAM or more, running Android 12 and up.
- On iOS: the Gemini tab in the Google app is available on iPhone devices with iOS 16 and up.
To use your Gemini mobile app, you must be signed in to a personal Google Account that you manage on your own.
Gemini mobile apps are not yet available for users with the Gemini for Workspace add-on. The mobile app will be available soon for users with the Gemini for Google Workspace add-on.
You can’t access Gemini Apps with a Google Account managed by Family Link or with a Google Workspace for Education account designated as under the age of 18.
You can use Gemini mobile apps in the following languages:
On Android (including as your mobile assistant), your Google Assistant language must be set to an eligible language:
- When you get access through Google Assistant, you can use your Gemini mobile app in English, Japanese, or Korean.
- When you download the Gemini app from the Play Store, you can only use it in English in the US.
On iOS, your device’s language in Settings must be set to an eligible language:
- You can use the Gemini tab in the Google app in English, Japanese, or Korean.
Countries and territories where Gemini mobile apps are available: