Data sharing settings let you customize how you share the data you collect with Google using an Analytics data collection method.
To manage your data sharing settings:
- Sign in to Firebase and choose a project.
- From the top left, click > Project settings.
- In the Integrations tab, select the link under Google Analytics.
- Click your linked Google Analytics account name to open the account and property settings.
- In Admin of your Google Analytics property, click Account Settings.
To learn more about each setting, see Data sharing settings.